Last updated: August 1, 2021
miyauch.me operates https://miyauchi.dev/. This site is to inform you of my policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal information.
At the site, I recognize that protecting the privacy of your personal information is important. Here you will find information about what types of personal information I receive or collect when you visit this site and how I protect your information.
I will use your personal information only for this site and to improve this site. By using this site, you agree to the collection and use of information as described in the policy.
Personal information you may provide to me through the Service or otherwise includes:
- Contact details, such as your first and last name, email and mailing addresses, phone number, professional title and company name
- Communications that I exchange with you, including when you contact me with questions, feedback, or otherwise
- Marketing data, such as your preferences for receiving my marketing communications, and details about your engagement with them
I may combine personal information I receive from you with personal information I obtain from other sources, such as:
- Data providers, such as information services and data licensors
- Public sources, such as social media platforms
- Marketing partners, such as companies that have entered into joint marketing relationships with me
I, my service providers, and my business partners may automatically log information about you, your computer or mobile device, and your interaction over time with the Service, my communications and other online services, such as:
- Device data, such as your computer’s or mobile device’s operating system type and version, manufacturer and model, browser type, screen resolution, RAM and disk size, CPU usage, device type (e.g., phone, tablet), IP address, unique identifiers (including identifiers used for advertising purposes), language settings, mobile device carrier, radio/network information (e.g., WiFi, LTE, 3G), and general location information such as city, state or geographic area
- Online activity data, such as pages or screens you viewed, how long you spent on a page or screen, the website you visited before browsing to the Service, navigation paths between pages or screens, information about your activity on a page or screen, access times, and duration of access, and whether you have opened my marketing emails or clicked links within them
Cookies, which are text files that websites store on a visitor’s device to uniquely identify the visitor’s browser or to store information or settings in the browser for the purpose of helping you navigate between pages efficiently, remembering your preferences, enabling functionality, helping me understand user activity and patterns, and facilitating online advertising.
I use your personal information for the following purposes or as otherwise described at the time of collection:
I use your personal information to:
- provide, operate and improve the Service and my business
- process your payments and complete transactions with you
- communicate with you about the Service, including by sending announcements, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages
- understand your needs and interests, and personalize your experience with the Service and my communications
- provide support for the Service, respond to your requests, questions and feedback
- Google's use of the advertising cookie enables Google and its partners to serve relevant advertisements to you based on information about your visits to that site and other sites
I may use your personal information for research and development purposes, including to analyze and improve the Service and my business. As part of these activities, I may create aggregated, de-identified or other anonymous data from personal information I collect. I make personal information into anonymous data by removing information that makes the data personally identifiable to you. I may use this anonymous data and share it with third parties for my lawful business purposes, including to analyze and improve the Service and promote my business.
I may send you Genie-related direct marketing communications as permitted by law, including by email. You may opt-out of my marketing communications as described in the Opt-out of marketing section below.
I may use your personal information to:
- comply with applicable laws, lawful requests, and legal process, such as to respond to subpoenas or requests from government authorities
- protect my, your or others’ rights, privacy, safety or property (including by making and defending legal claims)
- enforce the terms and conditions that govern the Service
- prevent, identify, investigate and deter fraudulent, harmful, unauthorized, unethical or illegal activity, including cyberattacks and identity theft
Companies and individuals that provide services on my behalf or help me operate the Service or my business (such as hosting, information technology, payment processors, customer support, email delivery, and website analytics services).
Professional advisors, such as lawyers, auditors, bankers and insurers, where necessary in the course of the professional services that they render to me.
Law enforcement, government authorities, and private parties, as I believe in good faith to be necessary or appropriate for the compliance and protection purposes described above.
Please keep in mind that whenever you voluntarily make your personal information available for viewing by third parties or the public on or through my Service, that information can be seen, collected and used by others. I are not responsible for any use of such information by others.
You have the following choices with respect to your personal information.
You may opt out of marketing-related emails by following the opt-out or unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of the email. You may continue to receive service-related and other non-marketing emails.
Most browser settings let you delete and reject cookies placed by websites. Many browsers accept cookies by default until you change your settings. If you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use all functionality of the Service and it may not work properly. For more information about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set on your browser and how to manage and delete them, visit Welcome To All About Cookies.org.
I use Google Analytics to help me understand user activity on the Service. You can learn more about Google Analytics cookies at Google Analytics Cookie Usage on Websites and about how Google protects your data at How Google Protects Your Data. You can prevent the use of Google Analytics relating to your use of my sites by downloading and installing a browser plugin available at Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on.
Some Internet browsers may be configured to send “Do Not Track” signals to the online services that you visit. I currently do not respond to “Do Not Track” or similar signals. To find out more about “Do Not Track,” please visit All About DNT.
I need to collect personal information to provide certain services. If you do not provide the information I identify as required or mandatory, I may not be able to provide those services.
The Service may contain links to websites and other online services operated by third parties. In addition, my content may be integrated into web pages or other online services that are not associated with me. These links and integrations are not an endorsement of, or representation that I are affiliated with, any third party. I do not control websites or online services operated by third parties, and I are not responsible for their actions.
I employ a number of technical, organizational and physical safeguards designed to protect the personal information I collect. However, no security measures are failsafe and I cannot guarantee the security of your personal information.
I am a citizen of Japan and may use service providers who operate in other countries. Your personal information may be transferred to Japan or other locations where privacy laws may not be as protective as the laws of your state, province, or country.
The Service is not intended for use by children under 16 years of age. If I learn that I have collected personal information through the Service from a child under 16 without the consent of the child’s parent or guardian as required by law, I will delete it.
You can contact me via email at (firstname.lastname@example.org).